Jump to navigation
- First Grade Store – proceeds donated to various charities
- Baptism Cards for Parish Baptisms
- Students earn their own money to donate towards the purchase of fabric. They then make lap blankets for residents of Rose of Sharon Manor. When they deliver the blankets, they also have the opportunity to visit with the people who live there.
- Students should perform at least ten hours of service per year.
- Students should complete a minimum of one hour of service in each of the following three categories: family, Church/community, and school.
- The student must fill out the form for each project, have it signed by the appropriate supervisor and turn it in to the homeroom teacher.
- Final acceptance of any project for credit is determined by the middle school faculty.
- Summer projects may also be used if they are turned in the first week of school in September with the proper documentation.
- Remember that these are service (volunteer) projects and not paid jobs. If someone insists on paying, that money should be donated to the church, a favorite charity, the mission, etc. if you wish the project for service hours. Please click here to access our service hours form.