Jump to navigation
- Food Drives during each All School Mass
- Annual Penny Challenge for various charities
- Birthday Bags for local food shelves
- Bi-monthly Food Shelf Collection
- Warm the Heart Meal collection during Catholic Schools Week for local food shelves
- Operation Thank an Officer
- Valegram Sales to benefit Tuition Assistance Fund
- Students should perform at least ten hours of service per year.
- Students should complete a minimum of one hour of service in each of the following three categories: family, Church/community, and school.
- The student must fill out the form for each project, have it signed by the appropriate supervisor and turn it in to the homeroom teacher.
- Final acceptance of any project for credit is determined by the middle school faculty.
- Summer projects may also be used if they are turned in the first week of school in September with the proper documentation.
- Remember that these are service (volunteer) projects and not paid jobs. If someone insists on paying, that money should be donated to the church, a favorite charity, the mission, etc. if you wish the project for service hours. Please click here to access our service hours form.